Re: [VAL] FM radio station in Airstream at Astrodome

Thanks Rick,

On hindsight, it would have been smarter to have run that idea by you
first -off list- before posting it. I recalled reading an earlier
thread on the topic but I didn't take the time to dig through the
archives and see if you were one of the participants.

As a member of the Full Timers Club, I'm constantly on the look out for
new and/or better ways to increase effectiveness of communications at
the International Convention.

Terry
WBCCI #6477
FTC licensed agitator :-)