Re: [VAL] Anniversary - Thank you!

I want to thank Tom and R.J.  and the other members who have made this list
successful.  I look forward to it every day.   I first subscribed  5 years ago
when it was  the VAC list and I remember some of those no longer with us from
back then,  Pear Main,  who at 78 was still towing her 30' Soverein by herself
and gave me inspiration,  and  Bill Scott who was our historian.  Tom
Patterson and Hunter who are still with us!   I also want to thank the other newer
ladies,  Daisy, Glynn and JoAnne  too.  It hasn't always been easy through the
years being a single woman towing many times by myself and its comforting to
know that there are otherwomen too who man or no man are addicted to  trailer
travel and don't allow any thing to stop them from accomplishing that.  Dr.
Gerald  are technical advisor is a fantastic addition too.

Well enough of this Mush!
Vanessa