Re: [VAL] Spartan

Hi Brian!
Thanks for your hints!   How long is your Spartanette and where are you located?
Do you live in a park?   I have a spot in an old small mobile park on a bluff
overlooking the ocean in WA state and my rent is only $225 a month.
I am looking to get a 1951 to 1953 Packard to tow with because there straight 8
engine had so much torque and they are built like a truck.  I plan to polish
up the Spartan and have red painted rims and baby moon hubcaps.  I just found
a company that will make an old fashioned rope and pole awning with fringed
scalloped valances in Sunbrellas vintage striped fabrics for $480 !
Thanks again!
Vanessa