Re: [VAL] 12-volt distribution fuse box

> My '73 Sovereign had it's 12 volt electrics removed, including the Univolt,
> which I guess is good.  However, the electrical 12 volt fused distribution
> box is also missing. I have a schematics of the wiring but nothing to hook
> things to. I tried a Google search for one of these but none came up. Anyone
> know where to find one?

Buss fuse makes a 12 volt multiple fuse box. Should be available from
good electronics distributors, probably some auto shops dealing in race
cars with custom wiring and marine equipment stores. Should be available
in multiple sizes, choose something with more circuits than original,
you'll find uses for the extra circuits in time.

Gerald J.