Re: [VAL] paneling for 73 land yacht

>Question 1:  I need to replace the piece of paneling
>on the left side of the Dometic refrigerator in my 73
>land yacht.

My wife is home, so checked the service manual.  As luck would have it, that specific bulkhead is not listed anywhere in the manual.
However, all the other bulkheads and smaller pieces of that material are given the same description and part number: "laminate 3/16 -- #
08645".  I suspect that part number gets you a  4x8 sheet of the material, which you then cut to shape.

            -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
Just a little bit cooler in Ohio