[VAL] 65 Globetrotter dinette

Hello all,
My 65 GT (front dinette layout as seen at http://www.vintageairstream.com/archives/65GT/65GT.html)
is missing the table. Other than that, it's all there! I would love to buy
an original table but have not come across one yet, so I'm thinking about
making one. I would like to construct one that is as much like the original
as possible, but the truth is, I've never even seen one. Could someone please
fill me in on how they are attached, and how they stow. BTW, I've been spending
about one week per month lately camped on the beach in So. Cal. Not a day goes
by that someone doesn't come up and say "what a cool trailer, can I look
inside". Even got a thumbs up and smile from a motorcycle CHP a couple of
weeks ago.
Thanks in advance,
Wyn