[VAL] VAC in CO: Routing advice thanks; brief report

First: Thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who offered routing
advice for our first long trip (CA to Manitou Springs for the 5th
Annual Rocky Mountain Rally) in our mostly-rehabbed "Sibill". FWIW, we
kind'a took the chicken route east (via Laramie) in order to avoid the
major passes until we had chance to feel out how the rig handled some
more moderate stuff. Bottom line: the F-150 did GREAT--we therefore
took a somewhat more adventurous route back west and were again very
pleased w/how it all went. (Dets on request, but no point in being
boring/promoting snoring.)

Second: What a great experience was our first VAC rally! Being
generally "group adverse", we approached it w/much trepidation and
ended up having a fab time. Made some most excellent new friends
(again: you know who you are), learned a bunch, saw more primped and
pimped Airstreams than we can recount, picked up multi-ideas, ate and
drank well--yadda, yadda, yadda--kudos to The Organizers-- and
heartfelt thanks

	To the "Coal Creek" and "Fat Tire" crews
	who contributed their splendid brews
	for dawn's bright rays and evening's hues.

Bravo,

Rob & Sadie