[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #344

Just my two cents:  if you have this problem with moisture, you may not
have the windows opened sufficiently.  We've used our Olympian Wave6
catalytic heater many times in temps down to freezing without moisture
dripping anywhere.  Per the manufacturer's instructions, we open two
windows, one in front and one roof vent, to encourage a flow of air
through the trailer.

But we like fresh air, so we tend to open them a lot (3-4" gap on the
bottom of the window, and the roof vent opened about an inch or two).
If you open the windows just 1/8" I can see where you might have
moisture problems, not just from the heater's moisture output, but from
people breathing.

By the way, we find it is easier to modulate the interior temperature
by setting the windows rather than the semi-useless heater controls.
They tend to run "Hot -- Hotter -- ROAST TURKEY" rather than "Low --
Med -- High".

Our Wave6 is sufficient to keep our 24 foot Argosy comfortably warm
down to freezing even with windows opened as described.  Haven't tried
it below freezing yet.