Re: [VAL] water pump

No, once you get over it, it's empowering. ( Guys don't read
the rest of this ) There is very little work to be done on
your trailer that requires the kind of raw muscle power that
men really are better at. The rest of it requires positive
thinking and manual skills that are generally taught to
those in our society who are perceived  as not college
material.  Ergo, you can do this stuff. There are no
mysteries, it's all logic and common sense, once you get
past the initial panic level. Few of us started off knowing
what we were doing, and we learned by asking "silly"
questions of those ahead of us on the learning curve.

You go girl !

Daisy