[VAL] I may have asked this question before?

I had my 69 caravel rewired.  Was to be  12-2 with ground. After interior
was completed and I picked up the camper I find that he used 14-2 with
ground.  I understand that the 14-2 can carry a max of 15 amps.  My new
penguin ac calls for a 20 amp circuit but the amperage is under 15 amps.
Should I rewire with 12-2??? AC is on a separate circuit.  Same problem with
countertop range, hotwater heater and ceramic heater (each on separate
circuit). What do you suggest?  Understand that I must take drill out many
many rivets to rewire but I wish it to be done correctly with no safety
problems.  All 110 outlets are also wired with the 14-2.
Dan
69 caravel
14148

Gerald -
    Using your 50 watt bulb tester.  If there is a short in the 12 volt line
it will glow, correct?  Have a power line that is disconnected on both ends.
Attached tester to one end (wire) then added power to the other end of the
tester,bulb glowed.  Short somewhere, right?