[VAL] A/S Bath

My A/S has been parked under trees and we are "steppin-out" in the next couple
of weeks to a huge music festival and I want her looking good.    So, my
question is .....  can I take her through a high pressure truck wash?    She
really needs a shine job but I can't afford that.    I know enough not to hold
the spray on any one spot so as to cause a leak.    Would I be better off
using the garden hose at home?       Thanks,   Barb in Ks