Re: [VAL] owners manuals (was caravel pumps and valves)

Our manual for our 1969 was also coming apart.  I finished taking it  apart
and laminated each page (a non-electric laminator leaves them more  flexible)
leaving a half inch of lamination on the left side.  I also  included some
sheets for notes at the back and bound it with the comb  binding.  That can be
added to without destroying it.  We can use it  now without doing any further
damage.

Rachel and Martin Hughey
WBCCI 10212
VAC
1969 27' Overlander Land Yacht International
1961 16' Bambi
Bonner Springs KS