[VAL] New Airstream Traveler

Hi Everyone,

I am a new subscriber and wanted to introduce myself.  My husband and
I just got our first airstream (63 overlander) on ebay and drove from
Missouri to Montana to pick it up last week with our 2 kids....we had
a great time driving home and hanging out in the black hills and the
badlands. http://www.thekrollfamily.com/travels.html

We are already in love, but we have lots of questions.....we were
pleased at how much actually still works, but we haven't even tried
the water yet or the refer or the heater.

Anyway, my name is Erica, my husband is Jamie and our two kids Marley
(11yrs) and Violet (7yrs).  We live in Columbia Missouri and
definately plan to make it to the Rocky MOuntain rally so that we can
partake in some of the free Fat Tire (yummy, my favorite) and have a
look at the Beerstream!...not to mention meeting you folks. :0)

Thanks in advance for all that we will learn from you and hopefully
we'll have something to offer after Charlotte is up and running in tip
top!

Warmly,
Erica

http://www.withawareness.com