Re: [VAL] pump cycles

>....when the pump is
> > turned on it runs up to pressure and then quits for about 95 seconds,then it
> > comes on for a second or maybe even just a half second, then it sits for95
> > seconds and then goes again. I know I have a slow leak somewhere,

Hey Joe:

Nuff to drive you nuts, huh?  You didn't say whether you had bled ALL the
air out of the system, including the hot water system and water heater.
It's all connected together.  IOW, get the system "solid", with NO air in
it.  Only then can you judge whether you have a slow leak or not.  The pump
is a positive displacement pump and it is unlikely that it is leaking back.

Then see whether it loses pressure (after being properly vented) on city
water, with the pump isolated from the rest of the system.  THEN start
looking for a slow leak.  Any leak should manifest itself by showing under
the trailer or over the floor.  If it's so slow that it doesn't show
anywhere, it probably wouldn't cycle the pump.

Waddaya think?

Having enjoyed "Dancing Waters" a few time myself,

GQ '67 Safari in CA