Re: [VAL] gas light

Joe,
Not to butt in the conversation, but my 1971 Tradewind had a Humphrey
gas lamp by the entry door. It was a wonderful addition to the features
of this trailer.
The light output is like a 60W light bulb, and it lit up the entire
front of the trailer, with no further lights needed. Great to save
battery power. It's gas consumption was minimal, so little in fact that
it made no real difference in how long the propane lasted for
refrigeration or cooking. My lamp had one drawback, in that it produced
a lot of heat, and the socks would break easily.
The supply line was 1/4in copper, taken from under the trailer off a T
in the fridge supply line. Remember, code requires all connections to
be made outside the trailer, and separate lines run to the users.

Best,
Uwe