Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

I  remember having an old 1972  A/S  sales brochure, "The Airstream Story"
that not only showed it being towed in excess of 100 mph but said that a car
with
an Airstream behind it could stop faster than a car alone!  Those were
engineers talking  so lets say realistically that " Yes, a vintage car can be the
ideal tow vehicle."  I haven't started getting my vintage cars yet but am
defininently planing on using them for my trailers.  Yes parts can take a little
more time to find, but those old cars were sure built better and are more
durable,  have tons off power and don't depreciate like a new one does.
Vanessa
1952   Cruiser  25'
1956   Flying Cloud  22'
1958    Overlander  26'