Re: [VAL] On Road Computer/E-Maill

> With the higher speed options available from wireless carriers these
> days, it is hard to justify the grief of a satellite feed.

I have high speed with my cell phones and I'm happy wiht it. That said, I
would get the high speed data card but I only need it 6 mos a year and Verizon
makes you take a year plan.

I'm not paying them 60- 80.00 a month... for a year... for something I need
half a year and then pay extra for a cellphone on top of that.

This is so off topic I'm ducking out now...

Hunter