Re: [VAL] holes in belly pan

Hey guys, let's stay friendly!

I really appreciate all the advice at all levels of technicality. Since
I am a bit of a slap/dash person and my husband is extremely particular
and neat, we will probably wind up with a bit of both our personalities
appearing on our trailer. It's nice to know the proper way, but also the
quick fixes that can hold things together until we have the skills and
time to do the proper job.

We plan to try the riveting approach as soon as we can get all the bits
and pieces rounded up. I'll let you know how we go with it.

Terry
Nova Scotia