Re: [VAL] On Road Computer/E-Maill

> A pocket cell phone has minimal power and antenna which makes long
> distances out in the boonies difficult or impossible. A cell phone part
> of the tow vehicle with and outside antenna should give far better
> coverage as would one mounted in the Airstream with an outside antenna.

Good point.  I should have said I have a Wilson Trucker cell antenna mounted
on the side of my trailer. In the last four months I've only not gotten a
digital signal in one place.

The best advice I can give to the OP is to join the yahoo group
internetbycellphone.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com