Re: [VAL] Mattress types - weight?

    Jo Ann,

    Thanks for the concern for my wellbeing passed my way.  ; - )

    But  I'll have you know I'm not the man you once met, having brought my
5' 10" frame from an all time high of 232 pounds (when we had dinner at your
place, thank you again) to a manageable 209 and dropping.  My first plateau
goal is 200 pounds and then it's dive, dive, dive for the bottom at 185.

    Honest to gosh folks, that 3/8" plywood was really flimsy in part
because of its thickness but also due to the lousy way it was attached to
other pieces of wood.  No glue was used that I could see so I glued and
screwed all joints and faying surfaces to that the new berth parts act
together as one piece.

    Glyn