Re: [VAL] Short Range FM Broadcasting

Is there any provision at all from the authorities for a temporary permit
that will allow you to broadcast with very low wattage for our purposes of
just 1 week per year?

Do we have any members that do have a license (in case the temp permit isn't
available?) which would allow the club to be able to use the FM band for our
rallies like the International that they'd be willing to help with?

Any possibility that the club itself can get a temporary FM band
license/permit to use for these rallies?

There are lots of people in our club that are experienced in the radio world
I'm sure, we have lots of hams, etc.

Does the club have a "radio club" per se that could tackle this perceived
problem so that we can move on with the technology available today that can
easily be purchased?

Tom