Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

When I was in St Louis earlier this summer, there was a video running
at the Airstream museum display showing a Pontiac, I believe it was,
towing an Airstream up and down hills at speed, making sharp high-speed
turns - on the sides of hills, doing hard stops and generally doing
things I'd never try with my truck and Trade Wind!  This was probably
in the later '60s or early '70s.  It was hard to believe what I was
watching!  It was very impressive and shows that Airstreams are built
to take it.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold
Noblesville, IN USA