Re: [VAL] towing caravel with mid-60's muscle car

My parents had a Caravel that I towed with my 1988 Lincoln Town Car.  We also
towed the 21'  Globetrotter with it and had no problems with it and got good
gas milage.  A Buick Skylark with a 401 from the days of no smog equipment
should to it like a rocket.  I know a lot of people on the list feel its better
to be safe than sorry and tow their A/S's with trucks but I think sometimes
that can be overkill.  The Airstream is so well balanced and lightweight,
especially the older ones that a good sized car,  including the early Buick Skylark
that was considered a mid size but is now larger that a fullsize  should do
very well.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
1952   Cruiser