[VAL] Airstream RV pictures

<SNIPPAGE>
And, while we're on the subject of pictures and posting of same,  I got so
frustrated at my lack of ability to use Tom's fine site, that I just created
an unlisted group on Yahoo, for the sole purpose of posting pictures for
those
as inept as me.
 <SNIP>

Although unlisted, it's probably only a matter of time before the spammers
and
slutmongers find it, at which time I'll blast it into oblivion, and start
another, if there's any interest.
<SNIP>

Mark in Modesto
<SNIP>

  Make 'em join, bud. I have much the same thing for stuff I'm selling and
other LISTs I moderate. You can set it to moderate new subs, when they post
inappropriate stuff you can send 'em off into cyber hell.
 You can also set up a site for pix through YAHOO Photos,
http://photos.yahoo.com/  It maybe more of what you seek.
  DanG