Re: [VAL] Cold Weather Camping

Hi Daisy and all,

Yes, all of the windows look to be double pane. Unfortunately, the gaskets
on the 3 vista-view type windows, that are "under" the living room widows,
had sagged and a gray caulking material smeared into the space between the 2
panes . I tackled this problem last summer and cleaned out the smears but
still have to replace the interior plexi - which does not look to be factory
installed. The panels look to be cut with a jig saw. I am going to
re-install the plexi panels but would like to know how the original
installation was put together. Perhaps the interior glass was removed and
replaced with the plexi?

All of the other curb and streetside windows need work. There seems to be a
plastic film that is in-between the 2 panels on each of these window. The
film has blistered to the point that seeing thru them is difficult. The
space between the panes look to be about 1/8" or less and the interior panel
may also be plexi?  Can these windows be separated and the blistered film
removed?

Thanks.
Noah
1974 Airstream Ambassador Int. 29ft.