Re: [VAL] Cleaning Interior Walls?

 hey barbara
my 66 safari has a type of glued on textured vinyl. not sure what your 84
has but my problem was the same as yours. all the windex, 409 and a number
of other type cleansers would not cut the sticky feel of the surface. i had
originaly thought that the sticky feel was years of airborne grease from
cooking but that was not the case. i happened to read in a "blue beret" that
there was a product called "spray power" that worked great and was sold in
Wal-Mart. i went to 3 different Wal-Mart stores and could not find it. i did
an internet search and found that it was made by crown marketing, gave them
a call and since they had no distribution is my area, they sold me a case of
12 quarts by way of credit card. i used it and it is the best cleaner i have
ever used. all the sticky residue on the ceiling and walls is gone leaving
it squeaky clean. i use it on almost everything (after all i had 3 gallons
of the stuff.) last address and phone for crown was nicholasville, ky  800
827 2364. you will not be disappointed and i have no interest in the
company.  one more thing, the article i read in the blue beret said the
sticky feel was the glue leaching through the vinyl. not sure if thats the
case but it seems credible.

good luck

harry
66 safari