[VAL] vintage tires and rims

Hi Everyone

     I have been watching all the postings for the last few months. I
am a new owner ( current owner) of a 1973 Argosy Airstream, 24ft., and
I love it. I bought it from a very nice couple in Michigan. It had been
stored indoors for most of its life and then used very little. It is
in very nice shape.
     I will be replacing the tires and rims in the near future because
I will be traveling with the camper quite a bit, as I travel with my
work. The tires and rims are the original 1973 set and in very good
condition. Few small cracks but camper was towed from Michigan to Fl with
no problem.
     My question is this. Do the tires and rims have any value to someone,
like someone who would like the vintage look? Any ideas on how much I
should sell them for?

Patti Durkin
1973 Argosy, 24ft.