[VAL] International Comments

After the Lansing rally I took a considerable amount of time and
prepared feedback in the form of a report and sent it into the Office.
I received assurances that it would be routed to all the players.  I
received not one word from the organization.
I wouldn't waste my time or postage again. WBCCI has wasted enough of
my time.  When WBCCI plans a caravan to or holds a rally like Burning
Man - then perhaps I'll renew.  My annual fees, invested from now till
my retirement will do me more good, then the organization.