[VAL] Re: Gasket needs thanks!

Hey all,

Thanks for the great posts and emails I'm getting trying to get these
gaskets.  You've given lots of resources to check on.

Perhaps by next week, I'll have her water tight.

Now to solve my door latching (or rather not latching) when closing from
the inside problem.....

Oh yeah, and restoring the water and waste systems, getting rid of the
rear welded car jack stabilizers and putting on scissors, new rear half
underbelly skin, rock guard for the front, LP tank securing road and
handle...

Oh so much, so much fun ahead.....

Russ Wojtkiewicz
'70 27' Internatinal Overlander