Re: [VAL] 1954 Liner

Hi Bill,

the International was pretty hot. By the time the rally was
over, the 3 amp cheap seats Vintage Section had three kiddy
pools. Lots of visiting and fun, Fred Colwell gave a number
of excellent presentations on vintage stuff and he is now
the OFICCIAL WBCCI Historian !  I didn't go to much of the
stuff downtown, but had a great time.

Hunter and I are traveling to CO next, I'm going to be a
campground host in Ouray CO July 15-Aug 15, and will be at
the Great and Stupendous Rocky Mountain Vintage Rally. After
that ????

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose...

Daisy