Re: [VAL] 1954 Liner

    All,

    Bill was kind enough to let me come by to see his new treasure, his 1954
Airstream Liner today, the sixth of possibly only 12 built according to what
he's gleaned.

    I saw it this morning and even got a tour inside where I saw a bit of
the original green/tan Zolatone (sp?) and a rainbow of other colors, pink
being the predominant of all.  He's already begun the demolition, having
removed a bulkhead and the galley sink enroute (vibrated off the inner
skin).  He's fitted two axles new and four new rims and tires so now all he
has to do is touch it up here and there and she'll be as good as new.

    Good luck Bill on your restoration journey,

    Glyn