Re: [VAL] air powered riveter

Dan:  One of the guys that helped me a lot with my Bubble let me use
his air compressor-powered riveter and it was heavenly compared to the
hand tool. I'm not sure of the brand but he had several of similar
grinders as well and they were all fairly small and were all metal, no
colored writing, no logo's, etc. Maybe they were simply well-used? I
got the idea that they are generally available at Tool Outlets and
such. Definitely worth pursuing because if your hands are already
starting to have vintage pains, you can bet the riveting isn't going to
be therapeutic.
Jo Ann