[VAL] Rocky Mt. VAC Rally - 74 Trailers

The organizing Committee for the Vintage Airstream Club's 2005 Rocky
Mountain Rally is pleased to announce that we have just broken last
year's attendance record of 70 trailers.  As of this evening, we have 73
trailers signed up to attend our VAC Rally, to be held August 5-10, 2005
in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

For information on our Rally, please visit and prowl around our web site:

http://www.wbcci-denco.org/2005vacrally/info.html

To see who is attending, click on ATTENDEES.

We are extremely pleased to see so many of our friends coming back again
this year!  And we look forward to meeting all first time attendees and
open house visitors.

Vintage Rules the Rockies!

For the Committee,

Fred Coldwell