Re: [VAL] Factory restorations?

Bob,
Thanks for the endorsement! Just to clear some things up, we have been in
business for five years, doing mostly vehicle development projects.  They
include;  ground up development & fabrication of several Hybrid Electric
powered composite accessible Taxi prototypes aimed at the New York City
market, assorted electric scooter and electric three wheeler prototypes
along with transit industry components. The company is a spin off of GSM
Design Inc of Montreal, Canada which has been doing Industrial Design since
1955. I started with the company in 1985 and moved to Plattsburgh in 2000 to
set up & operate GSM Vehicles Inc. My wife & I have owned a selection of
Vintage Airstreams for the past four years and currently travel in a 59
Ambassador International. We are also suppliers to Airstreamdreams.com and
are a sponsor of Airstream Life magazines project trailer "Vintage Thunder".
We started taking in Airstream restoration projects a year ago, which
prompted me to hire an FAA certified Aircraft mechanic to compliment our
existing staff.
Colin Hyde
VAC, WBCCI 10247