[VAL] Re: A/S Factory Work

If you are willing to leave your trailer at the plant over the winter
with no time frame for finishing they will do just about any kind of
repair and it is discounted. I had so much done to Pearl that my bill
was more of a project price then an hourly rate. To be fair, they
have no idea what is entailed until they pull the trailer apart to
see. Pearl had front and rear frame/shell separation on top of all
the updating I wanted done. Overall, I felt that the price was more
then fair. Especially because I neither have the skills or equipment
needed for such an overhaul. The result is a trailer with the guts of
an 03 (plumbing, electric) but the charm of a 50's beauty that I can
take anywhere for any amount of time and not have to worry about a
system failure.

Patti
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud