[VAL] A/C topic -- how do I know if I have a drip pan?

with all this talk about A/C units and drip pans, I realize now that I don't
want to risk damaging the aluminum exterior of my precious Airstream, let
alone all the other possible problems (ie rotted out awning from water
damage, etc)

... so, how do I know IF I have a drip pan?

my 71 Safari has a Coleman A/C unit ... not sure of the date on that, other
than the manual appears to be from the '70's as well (graphic design etc)

thx
Marg in PacNW