Re: [VAL] Re: A/S work

Patti,

I know how much you treasure you little 'ol vintage beauty of an Airstream.
Who wouldn't? ;))  But now that you've got everything working well (you did
fix the toilet leak, right?) what will you do in your new retirement?

Do you plan to offer courtesy parking in your new digs?  If so, will this be
a full hook-up courtesy stop we need to put on our to-do list?  Hope so!

I'm glad to have helped you find your 'new' Pearl, Patti.  I'm happy you
drove down and bought her.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303