Re: [VAL] installing rooftop air-conditioner for first time

Tim,

Thank you for your reply.

Isn't the "drip pan" on the bottom of the evaporator already?  When I called
the Dometic company they told me that "yes, you can order a drip pan *but*
all the new units come with them already."

I do see a "pan" made of what looks to be brown plastic - there is a white
poly-whatever piece that appears to have a "drain hole" also.  When looking
up into the bottom of the rooftop unit from below (as viewed from inside the
trailer looking from where I removed one of the two air filters) I see the
drain hose that goes down into the space between the inner and outer skins
of the trailer - that is also leading to the area where condensation drips
down onto the ground from below the trailer.

How big in size is the drip pan you said didn't come with your a/c?

Tom