[VAL] Re: AC for Springfield

In reading the latest West Marine boating sales catelog I came across
something I thought might be a solution for those of you going to
Springfield without AC! (or anywhere else for that matter)

It's made by Dometic and is called a "carry-on portable air
conditioner". It says, "easy to install - just place over any 12" X
12" or larger hatch and affix hood." It's 7,000 BTU's and said to
cool 20-30' boats. I thought if one takes a vent cap off the roof one
could fit this on for a temporary solution to hot weather!!

I'm just sensitive to the heat right now as it's been in the 90's for
over a week on Long Island!! Gotta get outta here!

Patti