[VAL] Re: refrigerator shelf holder bracket

Hi group,

I am doing the smaller details of this 62 Tradewind but as you know, it's all
in the details.  I have two things to ask ya'll about today.  I'm missing a
couple of shelf bracket holders that fit in a hole in the wall of my 62 Dometic
fridge the shelf stays up now because there's nothing on it but with any sort
of weight I would think not.  Anyone have an old fridge laying around?  There
are photos of it on my photo book at  Yahoo! Photos - PARTS I NEED!!!  The
other photos are light fixtures I need but the fridge part is more important.

The second thing is the lock for the compartment behind the refrigerator and
to the left of the the entry door.  It has one of the turning locks that I
replaced but the locking tab at the end is too long or the lock itself is too
short, there is a structural bar just to the right of the lock so the long lock
tab hits it when I turn it to the right.
This being the case I can't even determine if the lock tab is long enough to
go into the slotted tab.  If anyone has a locking door on a 61 or 62 adjacent
to the entry door behind the fridge, please give me the dimensions of their
lock and a photo would be great so I can at least know what I'm looking for.
Thank ya'll so much for so much useful information on this web ring.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
Lafayette La