Re: [VAL] Re: Satellite finders

Hi Patricia,

I got my meter off E-Bay with compass, battery pack, and umbilical.  Already
lost the compass, but moved the dish to the roof and found both satellites.
The 119 satellite must be much lower than he 33 degrees noted on the
receiver.  I get the 110 just fine and strong on the ground.  In GA, I had
no problem, but I was on a hill and had a clear view in the appropriate
directions.  Kind of important as I can't do without TV.  It's the only
recreation that my wife has in the trailer while I'm doing Cowboy Action
Shooting.  Well, I try to keep her stocked with lots of magazines and cook
all the meals for her.  Alzheimer's or dementia is a real disappointment
after so many years thinking we could just drift into the golden years.
Everything that seemed so simple now is near impossible.

Thanks for your help,

                                               '74 Argosy, Joy