Re: [VAL] Re: Satellite Dish

Hi Patti,

Yep, my compass and a clear view of the sky only takes a few minutes.  But,
my house dish is on the roof and there's no problem.  I try to copy the
direction, etc. and if the sun is just so-so, I can copy the shadow on the
portable dish.  Sure have a hard time thinking that a tree grew enough in
one week to block the 119 satellite, but .  .  . I get 120 percent on the
110 satellite and nothing on the 119 - total frustration.  When I get back
on the road, I don't want this kind of confusion.  The SF-95 meter seems to
work just fine at zeroing in on the 110 satellite.

So, what type of meters did you purchase that didn't work?

Would really be great if I could afford a tracking dish!

Regards,