[VAL] Re: Satellite Dish

Hi Joy,

When I'm on the road and moving frequently with the trailer I don't
want to take a lot of time to set up the dish so I check out who around
me has a dish and in which direction they are aimed. I put mine on the
ground (one of those portable dishes) and point it in the same direction.
Then I check out the corrordinates from the TV setup and make a few
adustments on my aiming. This usually has me up and running within
5 - 10 min. from start. I bought two different satellite finders but
found them too confusing and time consuming to use.

Patti Raimondo
Boulder, Colorado
1954 Flying Cloud
WBCCI # 3221