[VAL] A quick question about tow vehicle to trailer wiring

    All,

    I'm getting closer to buttoning up the back of my '69 Caravel after
removing the holding tank so as to be able to repair a burst fresh water
pipe under the shower pan, replace the entire aft 16" of the plywood floor
from streetside to curbside and repairing the delicate #18 marker and rear
light wires.  (What a nightmare and I ain't even done yet.)  ; - )

    Now would be the time to check all the wires to make sure everything's
ship shape before covering them up with the holding tank.  Can one of you
direct me to a wiring diagram defining the color code for each function at
the plug from the tow vehicle to the trailer?  I did a Google search this
morning and came up with zip.

    I have a seven pin Pollak 12-705 female plug for the back of the tow
vehicle here in my hand that matches the male connector on the Caravel.
What now?  Are there schematics available on line that I can work from?

    Thanks once again,

    Glyn