[VAL] Exterior Furnace Cover removal

RJ-
Thanks for the response and ths photo links. The particular cover in question is
for the Furnace under the kitchen sink, rather than the Bowen hot water heater,
and this trailer looks exactly like your photo archive picture of the OHIO '62
Overlander - street side.

http://www.vintageairstream.com/archives/62Overlander/62Overlander.html

The Bowen water heater cover we figured out.  So what's the secret with this
particular cover?  We found 2 screws holding the cover onto an exhaust tube,
between the cover and the side of the trailer, but trying to lift or turn, it
seems to be caught on some other fins that protrude within the cover itself, so
we're still stymied.  Any ideas?

John Leggett
1968 Safari
WBCCI #1154