[VAL] Zip Dee Awning Spring Replacement

I just finished replacing a broken roll up spring in the Zip Dee awning
on my Argosy.

It was extremely easy to install. A new spring assembly cost me $105
plus $8 S&H. The new assemble comes with four rivets, a new screw/lock
nut for connecting the assembly to the head casting and instructions.

I though folks might be interested in the instructions, so I scanned
them and put them on line.
You can view them here:
http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/ZipDeeSpringReplacement.pdf

Enjoy!

Dave & Ann Lowrey - WBCCI: 5074
1977 31' Sovereign International - Mid Bath
1978 6.7 Meter Argosy Minuet - Front Gaucho