[VAL] Re: Caravel electric & Allstate

Electric: Thanks for the replies. I think i've figured it out...
Two leads come in to the converter from the circuit breakers in the closet,
and supply 110VAC.  Two leads go out of the converter w/12VDC to the lights,
and two leads supply 12VDC to the fans (of which I have none) and the water
pump.  All four leads go thru the "Univolt" for switching.  The 110VAC to
the outlets is direct from the circuit breakers.

Allstate M.C. - I have had them for years, and never had occasion to use
their service. I do know their "trip planning" service is worthless. I took
their coverage because it was the only one of the majors (AAA, etc.) that
would tow the trailer as well as the car if it broke down. AAA won't. I
think it's about $85/year.

Tony in Sonora