[VAL] Re:Allstate

I have had Allstate for 20 years!
Have never needed the trailer towed and my two complaints are #1 it takes
along time to get help because Allstate is so cheap that there are not a lot of
tow company's to choose from!
#2 The benefits seem to change every year so I really don't exactly know
what I am getting when I call as far as allowance for each tow or repair!

The three plusses that come to mind are the unlimited service
calls......They have re-reimbursed me many times when I got my own help and  turned in the
slip. And I am covered in ANY vehicle I am  driving<<<<ReNTAL...freinds car and
so on!....The latter comes in  handy when traveling with friends who are not
smart enough to have towing!

The automated call center can be somewhat frustrating<<<LIKE  I  would know
ALL THE ZIP CODES I DRIVE THROUGH!~~~LOL!
The funniest story was once when we were stuck off road on some land we had
in the mountains and they refused to send someone without a 250 deposit on my
credit card!....I found some local good ole boy who came out in his huge old
ford 4x4 and drug us out for 50bucks!
I got a receipt from his father that was from their "firewood and feed"
store and while chuckling I gave the receipt to my agent and got the money  back!

So there you have it....like any ins. plan ITS A LOVE HATE!

Happy Camping!
Alan T
Newly of MESA AZ! ~NOW with a great RV gate and slab but between units  right
so I only store my 68 T-bird on it!