[VAL] Zip Dee - Nice Folks!

I just got off the phone with Zip Dee. I had a broken spring in my
awning, so it wont roll up without two people on ladders.

The folks there are really nice and extremely helpfull. They described
what I needed to order and what I would need to do to install the parts
once they arrive.

If you are having problems with your Zip Dee awning, try giving them a
call before going to an RV repair shop. It just might save you some
labor charges....

Their web site is: http://www.zipdeeinc.com
Phone number: *1-800-338-BEST (2378)

Dave & Ann Lowrey - WBCCI: 5074
1977 31' Sovereign International - Mid Bath
1978 6.7 Meter Argosy Minuet - Front Gaucho