Re: [VAL] CB Radios

Harley,

The one in my vehicle is a Cobra "Classic", works great with lots of
features.  I replaced the mic when the wiring broke near the handheld mic
and now use a noise-canceling type from a well known mfg who's name escapes
me at this point.

I really like the Cobra Classic.  The truckstops like Wilco sell other
brands you can check out if you really want lots of POWER! although those
radios are usually for "export only" - they can still be bought and tweaked
but keep in mind that might also void the warranty. ;)

Tom
WBCCI 5303